Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Winter Stamps

Hi everyone!!

It's been awhile, understatement, since Easter that I posted a page. thanks for your patience:)

There will be more, especially some of the craft projects I've taught to the enrichment class I've been teaching. The kids are so much fun and so inspiring to be around because they are wonderfully creative.



But today I wanted to be sure and let everyone know there are new designs coming out from Stampavie for Christmas that we are really excited about.

Hope you like them as much as me. Also, if you could, the new designs haven't been promoted as much and if you could just mention them on your blogs or Facebook pages we would greatly appreciate your help. Here are a couple of the new ones...hope you like them:)



Best and hugs to all,
xxxTina


6 comments:

  1. They are really cute Tina, Well done

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I went to the SAV page some days ago I wondered if there would be new Tina images but I didn't see them. Thanks for letting us know =) Have to stalk my retailer for your new stamps!

    Hugs,
    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw them, Tina, and they are so adorable! Your stamps are always some of my favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw the whole new collection and I ♥ it! I already added some of the images to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, your images are just gorgeous! I am your newest follower! I just colored one of your images for my Tip / Technique Tuesday design team card for MarkerPop Blog. It will be posted Tuesday. I hope I did it justice for you! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait Marie! Thank you for using one of my images:)

      Delete